Our open gym schedule is set for the month of October for all age groups. Follow the link below to register.
FOLLOW THESE 5 STEPS BELOW:
1. Register for evaluations and tryouts by clicking this link: https://form.jotform.com/212827804758061
2. Fill out our facility waiver and bring it to tryouts.
3. Print out all 4 Region forms below. Bring 3 copies of them to tryouts!
4. Birth Certificate: If you are a returning player to Eastside Blaze, we DO NOT need a copy of your birth certificate. If you are NEW TO Eastside Blaze, we need 3 copies of your birth certificate at tryouts.
5. Register with the Arizona Region!
First verify what team your athlete is trying out for by clicking this link: https://www.azregionvolleyball.org/agedefinitions
Then register with the Region by following this link: https://memberships.sportsengine.com/org/arizona-region-of-usa-volleyball/who
*Please print and bring a copy of your membership card/confirmation to tryouts as well.
*For more tryout information, please go to our TRYOUT tab.
Congrats to our 12 National team for qualifying and competing at Nationals in the American Division!
Congrats to our 13N1 team for qualifying and competing at Nationals in the Open Division!
Congrats to our 13N1 team for winning a bid to the 2021 USAV Nationals in Las Vegas this summer!
Congrats to our 13N1 team! 2020 Colorado Crossroads Champions of the USA Division! They received a bid to the USAV Nationals in Dallas this summer!
Congrats to our 12N team! 2020 Fiesta MLK Classic Champions! Undefeated 9-0!
East Side Blaze Volleyball Club has been in the Southeast Valley since 2013. Our training facility is located at the Barney Family Sports Complex in Queen Creek, Arizona. As a member of the Arizona Region of USA Volleyball, we strive to provide quality training for all skill levels, whether in our top National Teams, Regional Teams, Clinics, or our popular boys and girls Junior Recreational Leagues. Here at E.S.Blaze, we are committed to providing competitive programs where athletes are challenged to pursue excellence in training, encouraged to give 100% effort, and excited to compete with passion and integrity.